Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Server name L2J 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i have one question (sorry if some one have post like mine i can't find any) how i can delete Offline server from my server list ( i mean wen i log in game i i have 2 offline and 1 working) i want to remove this 2 from there ..... if some one can help me big tnx

PS: sorry again !!! i search some way to make it by my self but i can't i know there is some easy way :kisss:

Tnx dude :clap_1: i found one more way ,i clean them from RegisterGameServer batch file in my loginserver folder ,my mistake, i didn't realize to look there, i'll take a better look next time ... we learn from our mistakes :jump1: rite ?

Upvote 0
Back