• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help]Server Starts No Server Listing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all,
Firstly, thanks to all that helped develop and maintain all the information/files/process of getting these servers online.

I am having an issue, as the title says i can indeed get all services running(screenshot_1), and the client authenticates to the server but when the server list opens its blank(screenshot_1), i have scoured these forums as well as the logs(world 1 log attatched), database and config files(screenshot_2). i cannot find the issue so i have resorted to asking for help. What am i missing here?

I noticed in the database that in the CabalManager.dbo.cabal_server_table (screenshot_3) there were some IP addresses that were not mine, should i change these to my IP?

Screenshot_1 - [Help]Server Starts No Server Listing - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot_3 - [Help]Server Starts No Server Listing - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot_2 - [Help]Server Starts No Server Listing - RaGEZONE Forums
View attachment WorldSvr_01_01.log.txt

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back