Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Set town to a pvp area L2J 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,

how can i setup a town like giran into a pvp zone?
some server have huntervillage as pvp zone how i do that?

plz can some one help me out:soccer:

[Sorry for my english]

Re: Set town to a pvp area

easy go to Zone.sql amd find the

Town l Giran Castle Town bla bla bla !!

he delete that line and is a pvp zone!!!! :P or at type field put Arena And yes then Giran is a arena!!! Is great!! :P

My english sucks !!! Yeaaa!!

Upvote 0
Anyone seen this software?

Excuse me people, just wondering if anyone has heard of this software which is available at motounlockuk.co.uk.
Apparently you can unlock Motorola mobile phones simply using the IMEI number, cutting out the need for a USB cable to link your phone to your PC. Just used it with my razr v3 and a rokr e1, and it certainly works, but what do i do now with an unlocked phone?
It's for sale at 5 Pounds (UK), and i was wondering whether anyone had used it before. Sorry if i've posted in the wrong section!. Please Help!!

Upvote 0
Re: Set town to a pvp area

I am going to add the [Help] prefix into your title this time, but please read the rules so you know what is and is NOT allowed on RaGEZONE. Next time you will receive an infraction.

- Brandon

Upvote 0
RE:RE: Mototools 6 software

Yeh, i used that Mototools software software, really easy to use. Just type in yer IMEI number, and then click 'generate unlock code'. There are loads of advantages to unlocking your phone. With an unlocked phone you can get cheaper calls and texts, no roaming charges when using abroad, and you will increase the value of yer phone by over 100%! Was a bit worried about tthe price, as a fiver for Motorola V3 unlock is bloody cheap, but it really does the business. For a fiver (nearest price to that is 15 quid!) you can't grumble! Go for it

Upvote 0
i cant make it to be a pvp zone every 30 minutes with that example does anybody know ?

Upvote 0
Back