• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help some one to change localhost ip !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i got a localhost for v83 with
width=1280
height=720
but some why i dont know how to use STREDIT (The File is clean just a localhost for V83 ) , can some one make the ip : 127.0.0.1
big thanks for those who can help out !
Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1fxfzvl7pa68zjy/maplestory.rar/file
Virus scan (show that its clean with 23 antivirus :
scaned the  file for virus and its clea - help some one to change localhost ip ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why don't you use a HEX editor? I see it way easier. I use Hex Editor Neo but any other should be fine, open it and go to the adress 006fe079 then change the ip. Hope it helps

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have tried to use HEX editor but it doesn't seems to work for me =[ please is less then 1 min work for you to make the localhost with 127.0.0.1 ip please help me out i want to play =[ .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i got a localhost for v83 with
width=1280
height=720
but some why i dont know how to use STREDIT (The File is clean just a localhost for V83 ) , can some one make the ip : 127.0.0.1
big thanks for those who can help out !
Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1fxfzvl7pa68zjy/maplestory.rar/file
Virus scan (show that its clean with 23 antivirus : View attachment 240037

why don't you download it from here? it's already pointing to 127.0.0.1
(https://github.com/P0nk/Cosmic) - https://hostr.co/amuX5SLeeVZx

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry this is nothing personal but I don't open files from random sources. However, I am able to point you in the direction to edit the localhost.exe file.

1. Open STREDIT and then open your localhost.exe
1692001581537 - help some one to change localhost ip ! - RaGEZONE Forums

2. If you are on v118 and earlier, select No.
1692001642918 - help some one to change localhost ip ! - RaGEZONE Forums

3. Select No for Skip seeking IPs
1692001704979 - help some one to change localhost ip ! - RaGEZONE Forums

4. The IP address of your localhost.exe file should be shown on the right.
1692001761657 - help some one to change localhost ip ! - RaGEZONE Forums

5. Change all the IPs to 127.0.0.1 and then save it.

Attachments

• STREDIT.zip
    100.3 KB · Views: 39
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did it this way the ip don't show up in my computer dont know why =\

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How hard can it be using a Hex Editor?

Here: download this one cuz is the one i use
https://www.hhdsoftware.com/free-hex-editor

I don't have the latest version but it should work the same way:

Once the program has been installed open it and it should show a window like this one, then select file>open>open file and select your Maplestory.exe
mapler - help some one to change localhost ip ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Once it's opened then go to the adress 006fe079 i put above in this box and click enter:

02 - help some one to change localhost ip ! - RaGEZONE Forums

See where the Mouse Pointer is? There is where the IP adress is, then all you have to do is click on the first number of the adress and put yours, wich in this case is 127.0.0.1

Aside Note: in case you see the same adress being repeated 3 times then you have to change all 3 of them, i'm not sure if it's totally necessary but if i were you i would do it, like this for example.

04 - help some one to change localhost ip ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Once you're done save the file and done.

By the way, something important i feel i need to mention.
The Dots between any ip adress is represented in the Hex Editor by 2e instead a 00, so in case the original IP adress is much longer than the 127.0.0.1 one then you must fill the rest with 00 in the Hex Editor. Example:

2023-08-17 06_52_38-Hex Editor Neo - help some one to change localhost ip ! - RaGEZONE Forums

You have to make sure the Dots between the adress numbers are represented by 2e and the rest outside the adress by 00.

Hope this helps you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How hard can it be using a Hex Editor?

Here: download this one cuz is the one i use
https://www.hhdsoftware.com/free-hex-editor

I don't have the latest version but it should work the same way:

Once the program has been installed open it and it should show a window like this one, then select file>open>open file and select your Maplestory.exe
mapler - help some one to change localhost ip ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Once it's opened then go to the adress 006fe079 i put above in this box and click enter:

View attachment 240272

See where the Mouse Pointer is? There is where the IP adress is, then all you have to do is click on the first number of the adress and put yours, wich in this case is 127.0.0.1

Aside Note: in case you see the same adress being repeated 3 times then you have to change all 3 of them, i'm not sure if it's totally necessary but if i were you i would do it, like this for example.

View attachment 240274

Once you're done save the file and done.

By the way, something important i feel i need to mention.
The Dots between any ip adress is represented in the Hex Editor by 2e instead a 00, so in case the original IP adress is much longer than the 127.0.0.1 one then you must fill the rest with 00 in the Hex Editor. Example:

View attachment 240275

You have to make sure the Dots between the adress numbers are represented by 2e and the rest outside the adress by 00.

Hope this helps you.
Can u help me stop update from client when i use harepacker edit file :)

Upvote 0
Back