• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Some thing about client connection and map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i'm adding maps ss13 to server ss12 and client, server is good but my ss12 client cant not load map correct :(

And i try to use ss13 client ver 1.05.25 and 1.05.34, i edit file serverinfo and version client in server files, but i alway got stuck like this after i log in to account:

Any suggest for this pls?

Last edited:
Reaction score
for this:

all i understand = the texture files are not loaded correctly (or can not be read) for some reason..
u sure the .ozj and .ozp and .ozt all files are in the object folder of the map u wanna load correctly? do the objects show on other maps or other areas.. cuz

Upvote 0
Back