Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] SQL Database Community Edition Issue after Update 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC

Thank you for all you're hard work bringing this great game to the masses to finally customize the world and make a great game idea even better.

Please don´t take my balls off for asking info "not a fix". I have quietly followed this for a while and successfully got the server working. All is well but having some issue with no loot ( No loot at all). At the moment applying the update2. Did a full download today and removed everything so no old stuff in the code.

With update1 i went to the game and still no loot to be found.

Is this a known issue and need patience or is it something i did wrong and need to search some more. I have searched for loot problem but found a lot for old code no mentioning for this new release.

And yes i have set up the server for the purpose to occasionally play with work colleagues so its with public ip. That part works.

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
Re: [Release] RaGEZONE Community Edition!

DNC

Thank you for all you're hard work bringing this great game to the masses to finally customize the world and make a great game idea even better.

Please don´t take my balls off for asking info "not a fix". I have quietly followed this for a while and successfully got the server working. All is well but having some issue with no loot ( No loot at all). At the moment applying the update2. Did a full download today and removed everything so no old stuff in the code.

With update1 i went to the game and still no loot to be found.

Is this a known issue and need patience or is it something i did wrong and need to search some more. I have searched for loot problem but found a lot for old code no mentioning for this new release.

And yes i have set up the server for the purpose to occasionally play with work colleagues so its with public ip. That part works.

Open up your database and check all the Items***** tables
They should be the only tables that had any information when you imported the SQL file.
Let me know: If there is data, it is a help issue (I'll look at in the Help section). If there is no data, then I need confirmation others have the same issue or I'd recommend deleting the WarZ db / re-adding the wz_api_user to the db / import the data from the SQL file.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

All the tables beside items_**** are empty after import from update2 WarZ.sql and after registering user starts filling up like it should.
Did update2. Game works loot problem still there.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

All the tables beside items_**** are empty after import from update2 WarZ.sql and after registering user starts filling up like it should.
Did update2. Game works loot problem still there.

Open the WarZ.sql file from WarZ_SQL_Update2.rar (I just looked the data is there)
*I've moved* these few posts to the Help section and I will reply further.
It has something to do with how you are importing, permissions, or you are using a different application to import the SQL file which is incorrect.
I'll PM you the link when this is moved.

PM'd link:

Please post detailed information about how you imported the SQL data?

Should only use SQL Management Server

@<i><b><a href="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000102795.html" target="_blank">ztimer</a></b></i>

Uploading a Video for Update 2

I will leave a copy of the video here for you to review when you get a little time.

I will also add a copy to the Release Thread.

Please use @<i><b><a href="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333439047.html" target="_blank">DNC</a></b></i> to get my attention when you update this post.

Thank you

YouTube apparently didn't like the video so its re-uploading (give it 5 or 6 minutes please)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC

I'm using like the step by step said Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 10.50.1600.1

First of all i created a user under Security -> Logins ( user: wz_api_user with pass: 123456 )
Then created database under Databases named WarZ selecting owner wz_api_user and user mapping Schema dbo

Selected the database "WarZ" and pushed a button "New Query".
Opened the WarZ.sql in notepad from the WarZ_SQL.rar select all and paste to the Query window in SQL Server management studio and hit execute.

All is done with no errors. All the tables are empty. Only the items_**** tables have data in them.

Continued with the tutorial. And reached the update2.
Again opened up database selected the WarZ opened up a new query and paste the entire WarZ.sql file content there and hit execute.

With no errors.

Launched the MasterServer.exe and SupervisorServer.exe waited a bit.

Getting some errors about flags not there ..

Behind another computer run the game exe . Registered account. Logged in and selected RaGEZONE server and all is working but no loot or zombies giving money.

Thats my story.

Could this be cause i made some changes to get the server to run publicly?
I can make a list of what files i changed what ip-s if that might be the case. Other then that all the files are from today's download and i really did select all the right Release of debug or final and followed the instructions step by step.

DNC

Finally got the youtube video working.
Yes. That is the way i have done this also. Not using navicat. I have only Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio that i'm using.

All the items_weapons and so on are filled with data. Have not changed any record by hand there.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Now here's the million dollar question.
When you installed Update 2 and extracted src_Update2.rar into the WZ folder and replaced all other files/folders that it had a copy of.
1. You did not have any files open in Visual Studio (which would retain previous history of the files data)
2. You did select the Build Mean / Rebuild All?
3. Deleted your WZ\bin\build\data\wz*.bin files
4. You Re-Ran RSBuild creating new bins? This creates new WZ\bin\build\data\wz*.bin files <-- if you are not using a virtual directory pay attention to that here
5. Copied the new WZ\bin\build\data\wz.xml file up 1 folder to WZ\bin\build <-- if you are not using a virtual directory pay attention to that here
6. Re-Ran the WZ\bin\build\updater\CreateUpdater.bat file
7. Copied the WarZLauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe file to WZ\bin
8. Sent the WarZLauncer.exe_1.0.0.exe file to whom is using it?

Pick the step that wasn't taken :0)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC

No i did not delete the bin files. the last info was not there about deleting the bin files.. grr. I have done this a million times before i got this to work in the first place. I will continue after i have deleted the whole WZ folder and started from beginning and this time i will delete the folders and try again. BUT..... Before update2 or before update1 i had the same problem. No loot and i did not have to delete any bin files and rebuild., I had the same db import and only the items had data in them and still loot did not work. And was using only the files you provided.

Eather way I will start doing this again. It takes some time to complete. I will give info how it went.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I updated the notes a bit more.
Generally its follow the entire instructions every time you do an update.
I took the questions I asked and placed them under my previous instructions and hope no one else runs into an issue.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC

I wanted to write down all that i have done so far and if you see any change that should not have been done and might mess something up. Please point out. I will continue to write down step by step what i'm doing in a tutorial way so if its in fact valid then someone can find some help.

STEP BY STEP Instructions

Preparing files and directories

1. Create folder C:\WZ
2. Extract bin folder from RZCE.rar WZ\
3. Extract src.rar to WZ\src\
4. Extract External.rar to WZ\src\
5. Extract WarZ_SQL.rar to WZ\

Creating user and database. Adding rights and importing tables.

1. Open SQL Server Management Studio
2. Login with user sa
3. Create a new user called wz_api_user under Security -> Logins with password 123456
4. Create a new database called WarZ selecting Owner wz_api_user.
5. Change Recovery model to Full at Options and hit "OK"
6. Select database WarZ and "New Query"
7. Select all from WZ\WarZ.sql opened in notepad and paste to the query and hit execute.
8. Close SQL Server Management Studio.
Note:
You don't have to save the query when asked on closing the SQL Server Management Studio.

Changing IP addresses.

1. WZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\Main.cpp
replace all records of 127.0.0.1 with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
2. WZ\src\RSUpdate\Launcher.cfg
replace all records of localhost with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
3. WZ\src\RSUpdate\LauncherConfig.cpp
replace all records of localhost and 127.0.0.1 with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
4. WZ\src\server\SupervisorServer.cfg
5. WZ\src\server\WO_GameServer\Sources\ServerMain.cpp
change 127.0.0.1 to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
6. WZ\bin\SupervisorServer.cfg
Note:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> to be replaced with actual IP address.

Building

1. Open WZ\src\RSBuild\RSBuild.sln
Select "Release" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Build Solution
Wait until "Build succeeded" and close the program.

2. Open WZ\src\RSUpdate\RSUpdate.sln
Select "Release" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Build Solution

3. Open WZ\src\server\WarZ_Server.sln
Select "Debug" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Build Solution

4. Open WZ\src\eclipsestudio\WarZ.sln
Select "Final" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Build Solution
Wait until "Build succeeded"

5. Open WZ\src\Scripts\WZBackend-ASP.NET\WZBackend-ASP.NET.sln
Select "Debug" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Build Solution
Wait until "Build succeeded"
Select from menu Build -> Publish Web Site
Set target Location to your api folder. For example mine is C:\inetpub\wwwroot\api
Press „OK“ to execute.
Wait until „Publish succeeded" and close the program.

Creating bin files and „Copy“ files needed

1. Open WZ\bin\RSBuild.exe and wait until the exe closes.
It might take up to 30 minutes. Depending on the hardware and disk type.
2. Open WZ\bin\build\updater\CreateUpdater.bat
This will create WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe to WZ\bin\build\updater\
3. Copy WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe to WZ\bin
4. Copy WZ\bin\build\data\wz.xml to WZ\bin\build
5. Edit WZ\bin\build\rsbuild.xml with notepad
1. change 127.0.0.1 to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
2. Save the file

Running server

1. Open WZ\bin\MasterServer.exe
2. Open WZ\bin\SupervisorServer.exe

Testing

1. Copy the WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe to another computer to a folder and run it.
2. Register account and wait until the updater downloads all the files.
3. Close the updater.
4. Copy WZ\bin\HackShield to the game folder.
Note:
For some reason not all files will be downloaded atomatically.
HackShield otherwize will wine that its missing from the computer.
5. Open WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe and log in.
6. Start by pressing Play.
7. Create a player and join the server to test if everything is working.

Note:
Loot not showing up. No loot to be found anywhere.
Zombies not giving money when "re-killed" not sure what to say cause zombies are already dead.

UPDATE1

Note:
Before updating close MasterServer.exe and SupervisorServer.exe if they are running.
Also close all other open files that might require replacing by the updating.

1. Extract src folder inside src_Update1.rar to C:\WZ replacing all the files and folders in WZ\src

Building

Select "Release" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Rebuild Solution
Wait until "Rebuild All succeeded" and close the program.

Select "Release" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Rebuild Solution

Select "Debug" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Rebuild Solution

Select "Final" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Rebuild Solution
Wait until "Rebuild All succeeded"

Select "Debug" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Rebuild Solution
Set target Location to your api folder. For example mine is C:\inetpub\wwwroot\api
Press „OK“ to execute.

Note:
Application will ask your permission to delete the existing files in the api directory. Agree to it by selecting „Yes

Recreating .bin files

1. Delete all .bin files in directory WZ\bin\build\data
2. Open WZ\bin\RSBuild.exe and wait until the exe closes.
3. Open folder WZ\bin\build\updater\ and delete the file WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe
4. Open folder WZ\bin and delete the file WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe
5. Open WZ\bin\build\updater\CreateUpdater.bat
6. Copy WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe to WZ\bin replacing the old one
7. Copy WZ\bin\build\data\wz.xml to WZ\bin\build replacing the old one
Note:
Not sure it is required to do for Update1 but i think if you have time then it will not hurt.

Running server

1. Open WZ\bin\MasterServer.exe
2. Open WZ\bin\SupervisorServer.exe

Testing

1. Copy the new WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe to another computer to a new folder and run it.
2. Login with your account and wait until the updater downloads all the files.
3. Close the updater.
4. Copy WZ\bin\HackShield to the game folder.
Note:
5. Open WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe and log in.
6. Start by pressing Play.
7. Test if everything is working.
NOTE:
Loot not showing up. No loot to be found anywhere.

UPDATE2

Note:
Before updating close MasterServer.exe and SupervisorServer.exe if they are running.
Also close all other open files that might require replacing by the updating.

1. Extract src folder inside src_Update2.rar to „Desktop
2. Select properties on the extracted folder and uncheck Read-only and apply.
3. Copy the folder src from Desktop to WZ\ replacing all files and folders inside
4. Extract WarZ.sql from WarZ_SQL_Update2.rar to WZ\ replacing the old WarZ.sql file

Changing IP addresses.

1. WZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\Main.cpp
Note:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> to be replaced with actual IP address.

Recreating database. Adding rights and importing tables.
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio
2. Login with user sa
3. Select database named WarZ and delete it.
4. Create a new database called WarZ selecting Owner wz_api_user
5. Change Recovery model to Full at Options and hit "OK"
6. Select database WarZ and "New Query"
7. Select all from WZ\WarZ.sql opened in notepad and paste to the query and hit execute.
Note:
You will see some error messages like „Cannot drop the table 'dbo.********', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.“ This is ok as the query is trying to drop the existing tables before creating them but as we just deleted everything then there is nothing to drop.
8. Close SQL Server Management Studio.
Note:
You don't have to save the query when asked on closing the SQL Server Management Studio.

Building

Select "Final" Wait until Updating IntelliSense is done and select from menu Build -> Rebuild Solution

Press „OK“ to execute.

Note:
Application will ask your permission to delete the existing files in the api directory. Agree to it by selecting „Yes

Recreating .bin files

1. Delete all .bin files in directory WZ\bin\build\data
2. Open WZ\bin\RSBuild.exe and wait until the exe closes.
3. Open folder WZ\bin\build\updater\ and delete the file WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe
4. Open folder WZ\bin and delete the file WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe
5. Open WZ\bin\build\updater\CreateUpdater.bat
6. Copy WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe to WZ\bin replacing the old one
7. Copy WZ\bin\build\data\wz.xml to WZ\bin\build replacing the old one

Running server

3. Open WZ\bin\MasterServer.exe
4. Open WZ\bin\SupervisorServer.exe

Testing

8. Copy the new WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe to another computer to a new folder and run it.
9. Register account and wait until the updater downloads all the files.
10. Close the updater.
11. Copy WZ\bin\HackShield to the game folder.
Note:
12. Open WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe and log in.
13. Start by pressing Play.
14. Create a player and join the server to test if everything is working.

Note:
With this setup. there is no loot in the game!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creating bin files and „Copy“ files needed
1. Open WZ\bin\RSBuild.exe and wait until the exe closes.

2. Open WZ\bin\build\updater\CreateUpdater.bat

3. Copy WarZlauncher.exe_1.0.0.exe to WZ\bin

4. Edit WZ\bin\build\data\wz.xml with notepad
change 127.0.0.1 to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Save the file

When you do this steps listed above.
You shouldn't have to modify wz.xml
It should already generate with the correct IP IF you edited the files that create it properly.

I would validate that "all" locations are set correctly bro.

But please continue and let me know when you add more, as well as, if you find the location that is causing this issue.

I would highly recommend upgrading and through Update 1 and Update 2 and then modifying to save yourself time as well.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC

Will do. thanks. But no idea why the loot is not showing up? This is my main goal to figure out.
Im thinking it has to do with part of log below.

000025.912| Loading 'Levels\WZ_Colorado\collections\collections.xml'000027.052| NavMesh.Load...
000027.487| AutodeskNav: Failed to connect to navigation lab
000027.547| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301130 does NOT have items inside
000027.547| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.547| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301130 does NOT have items inside
000027.547| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.547| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301132 does NOT have items inside
000027.547| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301133 does NOT have items inside
000027.548| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.548| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301132 does NOT have items inside
000027.548| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.548| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301133 does NOT have items inside
000027.548| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301134 does NOT have items inside
000027.549| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.549| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301134 does NOT have items inside
000027.549| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.549| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301125 does NOT have items inside
000027.549| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301132 does NOT have items inside
000027.549| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301133 does NOT have items inside
000027.549| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301132 does NOT have items inside
000027.550| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301133 does NOT have items inside
000027.550| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.550| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301134 does NOT have items inside
000027.550| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.550| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301135 does NOT have items inside
000027.550| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301132 does NOT have items inside
000027.550| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301134 does NOT have items inside
000027.551| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301135 does NOT have items inside
000027.551| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.551| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301133 does NOT have items inside
000027.551| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.551| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301133 does NOT have items inside
000027.551| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301121 does NOT have items inside
000027.551| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301126 does NOT have items inside
000027.552| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301134 does NOT have items inside
000027.552| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000027.552| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301137 does NOT have items inside

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC

In web.config i left the server as localhost but the user and pass are correct. Im testing with the default user and pass. wz_api_user and 123456
In dbinfo.inc.php also user wz_api_user and pass 123456 and server as localhost. It should be fine as they run on the server.

Im not that big of a IIS user but apache usually i use localhost and dont need to define the local database server by the ip if its running locally. yes no??

PS. This server is by no means a secure. Im just testing and learning at the moment. After i get it going i will do it all again with clean and secure way.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC

I completed the update2 and all the progress step by step is described in the above post.
I dont see any loot in the game. No other complaints about the game so far every other thing seems to work perfectly.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ztimer
I am also with the same error. and everything is correct.
I can enter the game, the emulator accesses the sql plus the lootbox the error.
there is the incredible 2 lootbox working on my log

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I downloaded the
Installed Microsoft Web Platform Installer 5.0
From the web platform installed php 5.5.11
Enabled all modules.

In the error log:
[12-Jun-2014 23:23:18 Asia/Muscat] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\api\php\dbinfo.inc.php on line 17
[12-Jun-2014 23:37:30 Asia/Muscat] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\api\php\dbinfo.inc.php on line 17
[12-Jun-2014 23:46:18 Asia/Muscat] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\api\php\dbinfo.inc.php on line 17
[12-Jun-2014 23:53:05 Asia/Muscat] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\api\php\dbinfo.inc.php on line 17

The code seems ok to me.
$db_user = "wz_api_user";
$db_pass = "123456";
$db_dbname = "WarZ";

$db_serverName = "localhost";
$db_connectionInfo = array(
"UID" => $db_user,
"PWD" => $db_pass,
"Database" => $db_dbname,
"CharacterSet" => "UTF-8"
//"ReturnDatesAsStrings" => true
);
line 17 ---> $conn = sqlsrv_connect($db_serverName, $db_connectionInfo);

This does not explain what i see in the log.
000008.846| LootBox: 077111F0 with ItemID 101267, tick: 60 <-------------------------- THIS HERE
000008.846| LootBox: 077115B8 with ItemID 400140, tick: 60 <---------------------------THIS HERE
000008.846| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301132 does NOT have items inside
000008.846| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000008.846| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301133 does NOT have items inside
000008.846| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_ItemSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco
000008.846| LootBox: !!!! m_LootBoxID 301134 does NOT have items inside

@DNC

Seems to me that only two loot boxes are working. Those lootboxes somehow skip some bugs that i'm supposed to have in the database or php not working or connection problems to the database.?

Honestly i'm really tired of looking at the code not understanding the bigger picture.
One must first know all the files and dependencies to really make some changes to them.

So at the moment i feel quite dumb.

Hoping tomorrow brings better ideas. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
show me lines from your database that contain itemid 301132, 301133, 301134 <---

I have several

Code:
3907	301132	50	301119	0	0
3908	301132	50	301122	0	0
3909	301132	10	301137	0	0
3910	301132	20	301125	0	0
3911	301132	50	301126	0	0
3912	301133	20	301119	0	0
3913	301133	15	301122	0	0
3914	301133	30	301124	0	0
3915	301133	30	301126	0	0
3916	301133	30	301137	0	0
3917	301133	100	301125	0	0
3918	301134	50	301120	0	0
3919	301134	50	301129	0	0
3920	301134	60	301128	0	0
3921	301134	100	301124	0	0
3922	301134	100	301125	0	0

Items_LootData table is just one of the tables that contain this information.

You installed PHP with SQL Server, did you add the dll to the php.ini file at the bottom?

PHP\v5.3\PHP.ini
-----
extension=php_sqlsrv_53_nts_vc9.dll

PHP\v5.4\PHP.ini
-----
extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv.dll
extension=php_sqlsrv.dll
[PHP_PDO_PGSQL]
extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DNC

All is well in the log now. Spawn points all over the place. I was missing the correct extension.

Thanks for all your help.

For others to understand better.
Install php from Installed Microsoft Web Platform Installer selecting 5.3.28
It will auto suggest the extension driver and attach it.

I was using the wrong version.

Upvote 0
Back