Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] SQL Rollback

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening, I'm having problems with rollback on the server.

Looking in several messages I see the following:

ServerODBC = MuOnline

Name = MuOnline

NameMe = MuOnline

NameRS = MuOnline

NameES = MuOnline

ResetColumn = Resets

and change it to these:

ServerODBC = MuOnline

Name = MuOnline

NameMe = MuOnline

NameRS = Ranking

NameES = MU2003_EVENT_DATA

ResetColumn = Resets

Looking at the TitanLinkServer (which I remember perfectly that I was doing rollback when I
closed that one in particular) and seen that indeed I have everything set as the first option I have set, that is without changing the row of:

NameES = MU2003_EVENT_DATA

But after looking at the databases I have in these files, which I want to clarify are Titans Tech
11.70.52 I see that I do not have that, only the MuOnline.

So, in spite of not having that database if I modify this line, could the error be solved?

I say this because in other files that I have used effectively there were 3 databases that were called:

MuOnline, Ranking and MU2003_EVENT_DATA

I also want to clarify that I use Windows server 2008 R2 Enterprise and SQL Server 2008 R2.

I've also seen that maybe the SQL in Spanish gives problems and we should use the English version ...

I hope someone can help me with this problem because before re-assembling anything I would like to solve it.

Regards, and thank you very much. :thumbup1:

Back