Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Stuck at connected.. Ascent 

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings people of RaGEZONE. I got a problem now, I got my server computer today right beside me here, and puted up my server with no problems, But when i am trying to connect on my "Game-computer" It stays on connected, any idea what can cause this? the DB shouldn't be any problem with, because when i hosted it on my "Game-computer" I had no troubles connecting, Thanks in advance, Sincerely Sebastian " IceSaint " Andersen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the exact same problem except it happens when i try to connect on hosting computer.It says connected and the about 5min later it says disconnected

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Set the realmlist.wtf file on your game computer to your "hosting computer's" LAN (router-assigned) IP Address (Commonly starts: 192.168.1.xxx)

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Make sure you foward your ports if you use a router

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the ports are forwarded and all, but it still holds me on connected, and i tried all t he different IP' , And i just found out that players outside gets stuck on connected aswell.. :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So When I am trying to start the files in Arcemu on my server computer beside me, this is what comes " This program could not start because the configuration is incorrect. The problem may be corrected if you install the program. "

But on my gaming computer here right beside me aswell, the server works perfect, Any idea now? ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So When I am trying to start the files in Arcemu on my server computer beside me, this is what comes " This program could not start because the configuration is incorrect. The problem may be corrected if you install the program. "

But on my gaming computer here right beside me aswell, the server works perfect, Any idea now? ^^

Well that that's your problem right there!!!!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it working,

The problem was that i hadn't installed .net frameworks 3.5 LOL ^^

Case Closed & Done !

Case Information: Being noob and didn't install .Net frameworks 3.5

If you got the same problem as I do, You can download .Net frameworks here ( ) That should solve it, Thanks Myself, lol.

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Lol i guess people dont make guides like they should.. i should make one :p

Back