[help] stuck at connecting Ascent 

I think it's your database.... Something seems off...

Only explanation I can come up with

shall i try to redo the DBC files i have in my map? (extract)

No, but I would redo your SQL databases. I'm pretty sure that's where your problem lies.

ok so shall i drop the database and then to the database proces over again?

Yeah.

Just curious, what are you using as a hosting program? Any repack?

maby you can link to the files you use ^^ hehe

http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=446687

My repack. Also included is a setup guide and registration site.

If you do it right, it'll take you like 30 seconds to get it online.

You'll have to delete your old server if you want that to work though, so to delete that, do this:

Go to the command prompt, and type:

Code:
sc delete mysql

Then create a new SQL server with the username and password defined in the setup guide.

Uploading the new repack now, if you want to wait 30 seconds. It's a little better.

Updated the repack's link. New download link is there or just download directly from:

what shall i do whne i downlaoded it? shall i just put the files in my old map and owerwrite the most of the files exebt the config files?

No, you'll have to start from scratch. Follow the installation.txt file in the repack. It'll tell you step-by-step how to install that server

ok......that means i have to extract the maps and all that?

You can download them from the page I linked you to.

You only need the maps if you want PvP, and vmaps for object-borders, so that you can't walk over poop when you get controlled by enemies and forced to run away. They're both optional.

ok....i but now i extractin vp maps :P and maps i already had :P

kk, I have to go do some family things. I'll be back in a bit~

Damn it it does not work :S i have you new pack and did it so i should could log on to it but it says connecting then saus unable to connect

Back