Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] TG Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why in X-pasa files level 200 TG PAnel working in mwar, but in 9 class Cabal AUOM TG panel isn't working,
I tried to use cabal.dec "war" section and war.scp file of x-pasa to cabal auom but not working.
And I already check cabalmain on both files " "x-pasa and auom"

GO TO ~> 0x005DA984
Change CMP DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+0x1C],0xBE ~> CMP DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+0x1C],0xC8

"

the same value 190 change to 200.

now i don't know how to fixed it no idea why isn't working on 9 class

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you change everything? including mcl?
no i don't change anything the only I did is to grab the working file cabal.dec "<war>" section and the war.scp.
and also the warmap5 and War_Default_5_170.ini then try to start mwar and tried to build some force tower and portable panel but not working.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
*maybe* one of the hundreds of DLLs that that client has has replaced the function where the value you want to change is located... if this is the case, changing it in cabalmain will not work

or it could simply be a wrong configuration in the files, but without logs, it's impossible to guess

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already fixed this. Just check your cabalmain. remove some file hook and giving conflick on some offsets and variables for war on your cabalmain and also use some working war.scp and war section in cabal.dec some thread uploaded here on ragezone have working sync war.scp and cabal.dec

Upvote 0
Back