[Help/Tips]Guitar

Elite Diviner
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
491
Reaction score
0
How to start playing / learning.
What do i need to know, where to go on the web, where i can learn useful stuff.?

At this moment i have a classical guitar that i'm using to start playing/learning.
I borrowed an ESP from a friend some time ago and i was getting better with playing song intros (with tabs).

Never really got the hang of chords (my fingers are too slow, and i dunno how exactly to strum).
I had to return the ESP(too bad, i was starting to get attached to it), and i am using this classical guitar.

And yes, i used google to find some tuts but there's so many, i don't know where adn how to start.
Don't tell me to go to music school. I'dd much rather learn this by myself with a helpful hand, hopefully ^^
So please, give me some advice on this.


Btw, i am sorry if this thread is misplaced or threads such as this one are not allowed.
 
well learning it online is really hard, i suggest you to pay some money to a teacher to teach you
 
I borrowed an ESP from a friend some time ago

Now wait a minute... you WHAT?!!?

Oh man, if I had an ESP (well, a custom one that is) I wouldn't let anyone touch it.



As for learning, well, I pretty much learned all I know from various stuff I found online, and of course - tabs.

Basically this site is pretty good for all kinds of info you might need.
 
Now wait a minute... you WHAT?!!?

Oh man, if I had an ESP (well, a custom one that is) I wouldn't let anyone touch it.



As for learning, well, I pretty much learned all I know from various stuff I found online, and of course - tabs.

Basically this site is pretty good for all kinds of info you might need.

That's what I said when I read this. And Ultimate guitars is probably your best bet ^^
 
Thanks for your fast replies guys :) I'm now practicing 3-4 hours a day and my finger tips are killing me.
 
Yea, you should probably start with the basic chords. I learned by theses
cizo - [Help/Tips]Guitar - RaGEZONE Forums


Start with basic ones, and when you have mastered to play in normal speed many chords, then move on.
 
Back