• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP to] install website on webhost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have a big problem, i try to install website for my server on webhost (not same as my dedicated server) but i can't make connection to my DB .

I try with DmnCms, MuCore, WebEngine .... no one can connect at my DB ( i open port in firewall, in internet modem, i close my firewall, i open port in sql, tunel it, i maked a DNS )

Can anyone help me with that? Or show me a tutorial for install a website on a Domain Hosted in other place from dedicated server ....

I search everyone and try for 5 days but no result...

Sorry for bad english. THX !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could not connect to DB ... but i tryed to give extern access everywhere and doesn't work

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Again i have this error: " Could not connect to database (1) "

php is ok, 5.6 like required and i make in firewall a "authentification exemption " with ip from domain and doesn't work X_X

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep... if you want i can make a video with my settings or can try help me with TeamViewer?

discord: redblaustar#5635

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i see, my "sql server agent (mssqlserver)" doesn't want to start , it's give me this error: "The request failed or the service did not respond in a timely fashion" anyone have a ideea? can it be a problem?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 More thing about your webhost , there is mssql and pdo_sqlsrv extension enabled in php.ini ? If not you have to ask your webhost provider to enable that extensions and try again to connect to your database.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back