Jul 16, 2024 #1 wandedrsoncds Newbie Spellweaver Joined Nov 16, 2023 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Good morning guys, one question, do I have to put the client folders inside the source?
Jul 17, 2024 #2 Daxtêr Newbie Spellweaver Discord Joined Jun 4, 2024 Messages 5 Reaction score 3 No you dont. Why you want to do that? Upvote 0
Jul 18, 2024 #3 wandedrsoncds Newbie Spellweaver Joined Nov 16, 2023 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Daxtêr said: No you dont. Why you want to do that? Click to expand... I need to know if the folder inside the client has to be copied to the resource folder, or the other way around. Upvote 0
Daxtêr said: No you dont. Why you want to do that? Click to expand... I need to know if the folder inside the client has to be copied to the resource folder, or the other way around.