[HELP]translation problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
83
Reaction score
3
When I translated the client, about 5 minutes each time you log in, will I have to force off the assembly line.fieldserver the log shows:

ERR_SECURITY_HACKING_CRC(0xe002) AT T_FC_MOVE_HACKSHIELD_CRCAckMsg Param1(101) Param2(-385613813) Msg((null))

This should be a number of server-side validation client generation, may I ask how to fix?
 
Replaced the many Hshield and hackshield but they are not working properly. Is there any way I can to lift the lock?

can't normal play games. ERR_SECURITY_HACKING_CRC(0xe002) AT T_FC_MOVE_HACKSHIELD_CRCAckMsg Param1(101) Param2(-385613813) Msg((null))

This is the hackshield issue. This happens when you decompress the ACEonline.atm and you use the hack shield that i release it.

You need to find in here in the forum, the Field Server.exe that contains NO Hackshield, or, to find the properly program to compress the ACEonline.atm back.

Coverage of the the all Ep3.2, some file, and delete the new li Ep3.3. Dll files, but the end result is still impossible to use.A few minutes after disconnect
 
Upvote 0
Back