Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Unable to create a CPK and change the encryption key possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I have several questions for you, but first of all, excuse my English somewhat deplorable.

After using the software CPAK, who admits to being very useful, it is not possible to register as a new file cpk. I do not know if you have the same worries, but that's what I noticed. This is the file to 0 bytes.

My second question involves the sécusiration client. Is it possible to protect it? Among other things, I mean change the encryption key and the cpk client.exe executable.

Thank you very much for your answers!

Slam2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
// sécusiration client
//J'adore ton anglais papy on dirais Shakespeare :p

I think that the CPK files are not crypted, just compressed in some nearly gzip format... (zlib1.dll)
But with some override it should be possible to add an encryption function directly in the client... ;)

Use this one ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f671/soft-english-cpk-editor-749670/ ) to modify or create some new cpk files, fully functionnal with me ;)

//Pour te répondre clairement, oui... il "suffit" de recompiler le dll zlib (qui est opensource) en modifiant la fonction de compression et en rajoutant une veille fonction de cryptage bidon a implanter, style AES.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back