Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Unknown Database L2J 

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys I need your help. Everytime I open the the DataBase Installer of L2Emu,Umbrella and some preconfigured packs I always get the same error. Unknown Database "DB name".
Here is a screenshot. Please help me...
Xaen - [Help]Unknown Database - RaGEZONE Forums

The weird thing (that's why I am asking fo your help (and thanks for the quick reply) is that I already did that. am downloading the newest version of MySQL and navicat to see if it now works.

Upvote 0
The weird thing (that's why I am asking fo your help (and thanks for the quick reply) is that I already did that. am downloading the newest version of MySQL and navicat to see if it now works.

it is not problem of mysql and navicat but as droppo say you must create with a mysql gui tool like navicat a db.Name it l2jdb and be sure to have the same name in installer.bat.And it will work

Upvote 0
Back