Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Unlocking lvl 50 + RF Giga 4 Ep 2 Kaswyn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, the standard Kaswyn the max lvl and 50, I wonder how it could release more levels, who can help explain very well detailed because I'm newbie on this .. from already thank you!
Some extra things ..

(Windows 7)
(64 bitis, Microsoft SQL 2008 R2)

And sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well ja passsei day looking, you know these things have no idea how much I already tried, I always look bad but knowing about (Videos Guides) Well I started this day practically rode server so I do not know hardly anything about the files ". str, "." edf "and wanted something a little more detailed ..

and sorry for bad english = /

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My friend, I've seen several guides here, to go on talking about SQL, rfworld, tables, and find the max lvl, so I do not think of the damn "max_lvl" do not think any similar word, Therefore I am asking for help, Yes ja googled here in Forum and as a last alternative posted the question now .. If you want to help me I would appreciate help and be helped and always good ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First ammandes thank you, Well I looked in and saw that Grade.dat vai 1 to 50, I did not understand what you say in Sequence:

"class.dat
4 mastery: example rangermasterylimit.dat

use IDA pro and open your zone server with IDA Pro to find offset unlocking level is more than 50 "

If you can explain it a little better agradeciria much :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
First ammandes thank you, Well I looked in and saw that Grade.dat vai 1 to 50, I did not understand what you say in Sequence:

"class.dat
4 mastery: example rangermasterylimit.dat

use IDA pro and open your zone server with IDA Pro to find offset unlocking level is more than 50 "

If you can explain it a little better agradeciria much :)

IDA PRO for unlocking lvl ? in server side ? ya kidding me mate ? you should only find the offset in serverside for the animus lvl not for unlocking the lvl. just search mate you'll be able to see some thread that has the same question as this and closed since its been answered by someone.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could not even give a hint? '-'

______________-

Edit:

Well here would be that I would have to edit?

kawillians - [HELP] Unlocking lvl 50 + RF Giga 4 Ep 2 Kaswyn - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
huft...
i'm give up to wake you up...
here's the link :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f480/guide-update-level-cap-method-891522/
that is what you need todo to edit max lvl(that thread even below your thread, why did you still ask about it?)...
and your pictures is SQL editing, not server or client...
you need learn much much much about editing server...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well look at that .. As already probably seen'm very beginner in this, guide you step level the guy already has the spine to the 80, so my vai until 50, could tell me how increase? '-' Not clear whether you want to answer ..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well. likertuban answer me one thing .. RF Giga 4 Ep 2 and not good for beginners ne? I'd better start with the 2.2.3 or 2.2.3.2?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
it's up2u,
RF giga 4 is old server which running on OS 32 bit,
and can running on 2GB RAM (i even only use 1GB RAM)
RF 2.2.3/2.2.3.2 must be on 64 bit OS
and need RAM more than 4GB...
there's no such a thing for a beginner..
as long as you read and learn...
you are free to choose any server version...

Upvote 0
Back