Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Unpacking Loong files packed with safengine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
first to present myself ,i'm exe19890522 you can call me exe.i come from china ,a loong's researcher .i'm a loong reseacher come from china ,where we have a new version of server without a unlimite file.

who can help me to crack files packed with safengine ? it's loong's server files.

in china ,many people who has studied the loong has left this area, only a few are still trying to crack the loong server.We get the latest server version is 4.2 +, but this requires a very high price, so very few people will go to purchase.Recently, a friend of mine, he spent a lot of money to buy a new server, but the service side of the document is restricted, he can only be used in a specified computer above.So, you should know i am not good at crack ,I'll give you three files, I hope you can help us to crack those files.
excause me ,i have no english version server to give you ,i'm sorry to say that means you maybe can get nothing.because i have no the new server ,they have the files but they can't to make their server online ,so i think if i have the cracked files that i can exchange with them.in the end ,we all have a good server which is in chinese version .i must say sorry again ,if you can play the game under chinese language ,i will give you the download link in 115.com. may be you will have some idea to change the game's language to english .
excause me ,my english is so poor .

the loong's servise files,include loongworld.exe,loongDB.exe and LoginServer.exe .
those may all packed with safengine ,and we have no idea to unpack this so i want you can help us .
if you crack the files ,can you upload to the Windows Live skydrive which i think you may have a account on it.
the server files download link is :

there are 4 picture on the page ,you can click the green picture to download the rar file.
thank you and waitting for your good idea.

Reaction score
Re: EXCAUSE ME,who can help me to crack files packed with safengine ? it's loong's se

QUOTE=julioclitwin]Hello,

Well, I'm wanting to develop projects to Loong, but do not have the Source Code that has the Internet.

You have it? Could you pass me the download link?
Thank you,
Have a Good Afternoon![/QUOTE]
————————————————————————————
I'm so sorry that i don't have the loong's source code ,i just have the loong server files .You know i also have some trobel on loong that you can get message from here :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f671/excause-can-help-crack-files-852024/#post7070516 .
I need 3 cracked files of loong' server which were may packed with safengine and Zprotect .i don't have the cracked files ,i have no idea to exchange with those who have the latest version of loong server .So i hope you can help me to cracked those files.Thank you.

Now i can give you two version of loong's server file .the first one's version is need the 3.4.0.1 client ,but the second one is need 3.2.2.0 ,all of them is under chinese language .

first of all i need to tell you ,i also have not check the 3401 file and i don't know how is the server ,the 3221 version is very popular in china before we have the latest version which i don't have now. After you Installation the 3221 one ,you may find a file named "使用说明.doc" or "安装说明.doc" or other name file which with .doc behind the file's name in chinese ,this one can help you to Erection the loong server and play the game .To Erection the server ,you may need .net framwork 2.0 and 3.5 and 4.0 + , and also a file named fmod.dll which you can find in you client (you must put it in your PC's path : C:/windows/system32/)

download link is here :
Loong-Server-Version-3.4.0.1.exe

重新整理-游戏者之家3.2.2.1服务端.exe

there are 4 picture on the download page ,you can click the green picture to download the exe file.

excause me ,my english is so poor ,but i also hope you can help me to crack the packed file which in
thank you and waitting for your good idea from message.

TO julioclitwin ,
sorry the site limite words ,and i answer to you here.
————————————————————————————
I'm so sorry that i don't have the loong's source code ,i just have the loong server files .You know i also have some trobel on loong that you can get message from here :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f671/excause-can-help-crack-files-852024/#post7070516 .
I need 3 cracked files of loong' server which were may packed with safengine and Zprotect .i don't have the cracked files ,i have no idea to exchange with those who have the latest version of loong server .So i hope you can help me to cracked those files.Thank you.

Reaction score
Re: EXCAUSE ME,who can help me to crack files packed with safengine ? it's loong's se

Do anyone can help me to crack safengine pack ?Or to give me someone who can crack it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back