• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] v97 MSEA IP Address Issue(s)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings RZ community, I've done up a v97 MSEA server with SteadyMS repack/source and it's working fine (at least the server is). Now I have a couple of issues. Firstly, I have absolutely no idea as to which IP goes where. I intend to use Hamachi for my server. Secondly, my client is not connecting to the server, and the error I get from the OdinSEA redirector is "MyKeyDefense:Initialization error (0x32A1000B)" without even launching the client. Would anybody please guide me with the allocation of the IP addresses?

I am using the default IP as described in the guides for the loopback, which is 202.116.196.8.
My hamachi IP address is 5.110.252.154.
I have changed the IP address of the redirector to my Hamachi IP. Is this even correct?

Also, should I change the loopback adapter's IP address? Or am I not advised/allowed to? Please guide me, thank you! :)

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
The default IP in the guide prescribed is most likely just for educational purposes only. Use your hamachi ip instead of the one in the guide.
As for loopback, idk, never used one before. You could try switching around 127.0.0.1 and your hamachi ip to see what works.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The default IP in the guide prescribed is most likely just for educational purposes only. Use your hamachi ip instead of the one in the guide.
As for loopback, idk, never used one before. You could try switching around 127.0.0.1 and your hamachi ip to see what works.

Do I then use the hamachi IP for all the fields in .properties files? Can't seem to get a hang of this :|

Upvote 0
Back