Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Visual Studio

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Guys

I will install the Group Forum on my émulator Plus R3.4

But i have this message, i don't enderstand..

Can you help me ?

Thanks for you reponse !

(Sorry im french, my english is too bad ! :p)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes !

Severity Code Description Project File Line Delete statusError CS0050 Inconsistent accessibility: Return type 'GroupingForumManager' is less accessible than the 'Game.GetGroupForumManager ()' method More Emulator C: \ Users \ norma \ Desktop \ repack \ More Emulator Updated \ HabboHotel \ Game.cs 163 Active
Severity Code Description Project File Line Delete statusError CS0050 Inconsistent accessibility: Return type 'GroupingForumManager' is less accessible than the 'Game.GetGroupForumManager ()' method More Emulator C: \ Users \ norma \ Desktop \ repack \ More Emulator Updated \ HabboHotel \ Game.cs 163 Active

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The error basically describes that your property doesn't have the same visibility as your method

Do you mind posting the source code of Game.cs?
Use

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Aha,
You're trying to return an instance of the GroupManager class from a public method and the GroupManager class doesn't seem to be public, probably internal.
E.g:
Code:
[B]internal class GroupManager[/B]
should be
[B]public class GroupManager[/B]

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is simple you're class which you're returning is "Less accessible" then your method.

Example:

Class GroupForumManager -> private
Method GetGroupForumManager() -> public

The class which you're returning must always be equally accessible or more accessible then the method which is returning that class.

Upvote 0
Back