Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help] w/ supreme destiny

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Dears,

First, i wanna ask sorry for posting it here but i really need your help w/ this.:punch:

I'm brazilian and here our WYD game is possible open 2 clients on just one pc (it's easy) we just open one account and execute the file "wyd.exe" in the programs files where the game was instaled.

Now i'm playing the Supreme Destiny Philipines and i know that it's possible open 2 clients too... but their language is too difficult and ppl there don't help us w/ this...

someone here knows how can i do that there?

FYI: the login of the client is on a website and not directly in the game as ours version...

pls help me...
sorry for the inconvenience and my poor english.

Tks very much! :D

Re: Help w/ supreme destiny

you can go look for a dupe window program, i've saw one which it can change the name of the executable file, so that your game won't detect it if you open another one. search it up on google or somewhere in ragezone, use the search button.

hello my friend :D
tks for your message!!! the name of this program is "renamer" as per a friend of mine...
i'm looking for it on Google.com and ragezone but is too difficult to found it...
I need of a miracle to get this program... :D

pls ppl, if someone have this program, pls upload it on 4shared or rapidshare and send the link to me... "without virus" hahaha

Tks for all,
rgds,
riomartins

how can i install a renamer in my PC for supreme destiny?? so i can open 2 client in 1 PC

i need your help plzz..contact me at my google this is my user: sanpacto02@gmail.com

plzz help me

tnx

SD philippines,, we are now ep3 ADVENT OF GOD and the WYD brasil,, i dont know...

help... SUPREME DESTINY PHILIPPINES are closing soon in DEC.31,2008. last week of dec

ok ok PH SERVER SUPREME DESTINY IS NOT ALOW YOU TO TAKE A 2 WINDOW FOR THERE SERVER CLIENT Y 2 WINDOWER IS TO USE FOR THE HACKER. THE SUPREME DESTINY MAKE A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE ONE WINDOW TO MAKE SAFE THE PLAYER OR SOULD I SAY YOUR ACCOUNT..
THAT'S Y SUPREME DESTINY PH CLIENT ARE ONLY ONE WINDOWER..

NOW YOU NEW Y SUPREME DESTINY GET ONLY ONE WINDOWER.

Back