Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2023
- Messages
- 59
- Reaction score
- 26
Hi RZ folks,
I'm currently having an issue with the Weapon Rarity System that I recently added to my local server.
The system was added successfully, but I'm encountering a problem where the additional bonus stats from the rarity are not being displayed in the item details. The only stat that appears to increase is the Attack value. Please see the attached image for reference.
I believe I followed the installation correctly, including all required database changes. I also updated the <span>MAIL_TBL</span> table and the <span>MAIL_STR</span> stored procedure as needed.
For reference, I copied the Weapon Rarity System from the Reborn V2 Rework release by Zack.
Does anyone know what is missing? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Note: The stats applied correctly, but the additional value is not showing.
This is solved. Sorry to bother.
I'm currently having an issue with the Weapon Rarity System that I recently added to my local server.
The system was added successfully, but I'm encountering a problem where the additional bonus stats from the rarity are not being displayed in the item details. The only stat that appears to increase is the Attack value. Please see the attached image for reference.
I believe I followed the installation correctly, including all required database changes. I also updated the <span>MAIL_TBL</span> table and the <span>MAIL_STR</span> stored procedure as needed.
For reference, I copied the Weapon Rarity System from the Reborn V2 Rework release by Zack.
Does anyone know what is missing? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Note: The stats applied correctly, but the additional value is not showing.
This is solved. Sorry to bother.
Last edited:

