• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[help?]Weed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
alright so today i smoked my frist apple, i know it may not have been enough but i took one double puff and 4 normal ones. And the normal ones where fatties and I didn't feel anything... anyway do i have a problem or something?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol aight thanks i feel like my eyes are bout to pop outta my head so ima go

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hardy har har, how funneh.
If you smoke a ton, all the time, you'll build up a tolerance, then it gets harder to feel anything.

If you are like me, and smoke once or twice a month (and, as I am training right now, and hope to partake in cage match fights in the coming months, I have not smoked since right after this last Christmas), even a little joint rolled with mersh can get you high with just a few puffs. Moderation is truly the best way... makes it so much more fun. :p

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or he didn't smoke it right.
But I guess he did because he said he feels something now.
Eyes popping out of your head feeling is pretty harsh ._.;

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've always been curious about Weed, my friends always offer me it and I turn them down.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No but smoke a few more and you'll get addicted

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Negative.

Hold that poop in longer (if your not doing it), don't puff it in and out like a normal ciggy; it'll hardly touch you. Usually takes a few more times to get stoned; hell on my first try I never felt any different at all. Then the second time I was baked.

Reaction score

*looks at poster* Sigh, that explain it... Weed is NOT addictive.

1. you almost never get high the first time (there are exceptions)
2. weed was probably bad/weak
3. it does not matter how long you hold it in for
4. you were probably just holding the smoke in your mouth and not actually inhaling it
5. imo bong > joint i hate the excess smoke made by the paper

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When your stoned, try to think what would happen if your head fell off, then slam your head foward..

its amazing

Back