- Joined
- Feb 4, 2012
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 0
So Hi again guys, Im working with Beast World Editor and Im creating maps, But Im having a problem in this arena im making atm. The NPCS i placed are totally wrong I mean, I placed my NPC's at a spot but In-Game they are at a different spot, And the Teleport.. Im not sure if this im doing this correct or not, But I've heard from a friend that you can place a ''Attribute'' from the section '' Region '' . And that you can right-click on the ''Attribute'' thingy and press Properties, then you get a pop-up window. You press ''Trigger'' There and then you put this x / y / z cordinates. I did all that but it still doesnt work. Please help me out here, I really want to be a pro map dev. I love making maps because you get to see your own creation in-game.. I'd love to continue with it, So cmon guys help me out plox :3 







Edit : Look at the NPC's ( This is in Beast Editor )↓
And this is ingame ↓
My point is, The NPC's are gone in-game o.o
Edit : Look at the NPC's ( This is in Beast Editor )↓
And this is ingame ↓
My point is, The NPC's are gone in-game o.o
Last edited:

