[Help] Windows Server 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition is good for host A3 server?
and if I use hamachi ip, it wont change to another ip ?


I have 10Mbit upload. and very very strong deticted server.
how much peoples I can host online?


thanks for helpers :)
 
Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition is good for host A3 server?
and if I use hamachi ip, it wont change to another ip ?


I have 10Mbit upload. and very very strong deticted server.
how much peoples I can host online?


thanks for helpers :)

as long as the SQL server can use the a3server's DB, I guess you should be fine. as for the bandwidth, I suppose you have enough since (*if memory serves me right) akaruz suggested no less than 2mbs for 400 users. but I suppose you are not talking about DSL, right? because if you do, just forget it.
 
as long as the SQL server can use the a3server's DB, I guess you should be fine. as for the bandwidth, I suppose you have enough since (*if memory serves me right) akaruz suggested no less than 2mbs for 400 users. but I suppose you are not talking about DSL, right? because if you do, just forget it.

Im talking about 20Mbit Upload private.
 
Well you need to install SQL Server with latest service pack to support Windows Server 2003. Make sure you dont overload with many players.

PS: If you really are dedicated to make a server, i can lend you a hand cos i am boored of Server Dev.... I wanna get into some action!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back