Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] - Wing not Showing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help how to fix the wing costume not working and not showing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've pointed out a certain thread when you dm'ed, which should include the answer to both.
The not working part you've got fixed iirc, the not showing part is likely because the skill id granted is not that of the wing buffs.
The get_cabal_character procedure inside of the Server01 database was where the buff was added (I could remember that wrong, I am avoiding these files at any cost..)

So if it is the same problem that the other person had with the same exact files, then you need to replace the data it adds for each wing buff and wing buff level.

I don't know how much of this you've fixed so far so that's about all I can think of right now.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tryd to add avatar 4 for adding wings but i crash on use of the item

I just wand to add wings as costumes but dousnt work if added as idt_avan

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now using wings for fashion may not be a new thing, you can try calling them through skills

Upvote 0
Back