Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] With Adding Token Shop & Wagu Shop in DBO 2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, My Friends, I'm in a bit of a bind I've started working with DBO 2.0 for i have better experience running 2.0 than 1.0, however no complete DBO 2.0 Files have been released yet other than the ones the users below are selling, idk if they use this forum but just beware, they are trying sell it for $150.

D͎a͎e͎m͎o͎n͎​

&​

𝔸𝕊ℙ𝟛ℂ𝕋​

Now for the purpose of the Thread. As the title says I'm in need of assistance in adding the token shop and wagu machine in the game DBO (2.0) Source? i'm using . If you know how to please reply I have 2 goals for working with 2.0 source, 1. To Post the complete Release Here on RageZone & 2. To Host my own Private Server, with different mechanics and systems that your average DBO servers dont have hence why i'm releasing in late 2024

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
about the first setence, pretty normal that kinda of stuff on this community so no worries, just dumb people will fall for it.
about second one, the token shops its pretty much fully complete on server ,soo you just gotta build it on client, and add thetables if u dont have them.
"1. To Post the complete Release Here on RageZone" if soo then u should start repo and share it since the beginning soo u get help from the community and not wait until later on as ur goal says :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
about the first setence, pretty normal that kinda of stuff on this community so no worries, just dumb people will fall for it.
about second one, the token shops its pretty much fully complete on server ,soo you just gotta build it on client, and add thetables if u dont have them.
"1. To Post the complete Release Here on RageZone" if soo then u should start repo and share it since the beginning soo u get help from the community and not wait until later on as ur goal says :)
Basically what Forest said, here. Token and Wagu shop are done on the server, so you just need to add the interfaces in the client side of things!

Back