Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with armor

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello rg users , can someone help with change armor & robe . code to da125 and da225

here you can download it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
What on earth are you talking about...

First of all, why give us images? That does not help in the slightest.
The item codes are stored in the client and the server exe.

Second, there are 4 different armor and 4 different robes for each particular item code.
Which ones do you want to convert?

Fourth, why would you want to convert the level 105 armor (da125) to the level 105 robe (da225)?
You having a cross dressing Mardi Gras party on your server or something?

Fifth, almost all clients/servers are different, they have different item codes, new one, extra ones, changed ones. For all we know da125 could be a stone hammer on your server.

You really need to be more specific, actually be able to describe what you want to have help with in 100% detail.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in this files , ARMOR ARE WORKING ONLY WITH CODE "DA108" and ROBE WITH "DA208" I NEED CHANGE IT TO DA125 and DA225 (Robe) now can understand ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in this files , ARMOR ARE WORKING ONLY WITH CODE "DA108" and ROBE WITH "DA208" I NEED CHANGE IT TO DA125 and DA225 (Robe) now can understand ?

Well maybe even I know that XD
just go to OpenItem folder and then open the chosen item in notepad, then call it DA125 OR DA225? XD
well thats the easyest solution i could think of :O

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Why not just rename the file? Isn't that even easier than making a dodgy notepad patch? (notepad corrupts *everything*... mostly XD)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol , what i need get in OpenItem folder ??? i need change it in "Char\tmabcd" , i try but it not work .... , becouse armor working in this patch with code 108

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I don't ever know what file is called what. I just work my way through the files, to see which one looks like the texture of the armour I want, then scan the content of the SMD files to see which one references that texture... that's the one I swap out. ;)

It's not a "smart" way to work, but it usually works out. ^_^ ("usually", some armour use a bit of one texture, and a different bit of another :\)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Armor code in game is da125 , i try change skinj from da108 to da125 but something is wrong
i have changed inx file, but .....
1)
Kakdela - Help with armor - RaGEZONE Forums

2)
Kakdela - Help with armor - RaGEZONE Forums

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
What are you trying to do?
If it is just to replace an armor to another, its just to change the names of the INX files, just like replacing an weapons SMD to another one (or `to one another`, in this case, oh my funny english XD) ..

=D

Back