Im editing Sakura Files from release section, i added MMI, i was able to make it work. meaning, i can click it, i can exchange stuff using it, i even managed to edit the description part of the whole box. (see picture below)
Everything works except for this one ->
Its Blank.
I edited defineNeuz.h (i added #define MMI_FLYFFPIECE_CHANGE2 and set the number to 477, which is after the 476 - the last line for MMI list which is MMI_Monsterclash_entrance)
i also edited defineText.h i added TID_MMI_FLYFFPIECE_CHANGE2 and TID_MMI_FLYFFPIECE_CHANGE2_DESC. (The desc one works as you can see in the screenshot i placed above, but the TID_MMI_FLYFFPIECE_CHANGE2 does not.)
I tried different numbers here. I tried putting 9219 for #define TID_FLYFFPIECE_CHANGE2.
I tried putting it in different part of the whole text (this screenshot is towards the end part of the whole file)
I tried all kinds of numbers. i just can seem to make it work. My guess is the define part is the problem, thats why its not showing up in game??
I of course also edited textClient.inc and textClient.txt.txt
im gonna attach the files, maybe you can help me by looking at it?
For context, im trying to add another exchange window similar to "coin exchange" for the most part, it works. i am able to exchange the emblems to the diamond heart item. and it works, the only problem i have is the menu text not showing.
Here is the files if you want to check
Everything works except for this one ->
Its Blank.
I edited defineNeuz.h (i added #define MMI_FLYFFPIECE_CHANGE2 and set the number to 477, which is after the 476 - the last line for MMI list which is MMI_Monsterclash_entrance)
i also edited defineText.h i added TID_MMI_FLYFFPIECE_CHANGE2 and TID_MMI_FLYFFPIECE_CHANGE2_DESC. (The desc one works as you can see in the screenshot i placed above, but the TID_MMI_FLYFFPIECE_CHANGE2 does not.)
I tried different numbers here. I tried putting 9219 for #define TID_FLYFFPIECE_CHANGE2.
I tried putting it in different part of the whole text (this screenshot is towards the end part of the whole file)
I tried all kinds of numbers. i just can seem to make it work. My guess is the define part is the problem, thats why its not showing up in game??
I of course also edited textClient.inc and textClient.txt.txt
im gonna attach the files, maybe you can help me by looking at it?
For context, im trying to add another exchange window similar to "coin exchange" for the most part, it works. i am able to exchange the emblems to the diamond heart item. and it works, the only problem i have is the menu text not showing.
Here is the files if you want to check

