Jun 15, 2010 #1 B babalimje Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 1, 2008 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 When i finish compiling a small java file, i get a thing called Java.Class How do I make it into a .bat? Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
When i finish compiling a small java file, i get a thing called Java.Class How do I make it into a .bat?
Jun 15, 2010 #2 Negata Watching from above Legend 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 20 Happy Years Legends Never Die Joined Apr 9, 2004 Messages 3,824 Reaction score 746 You're not supposed to make it a .bat, they are script files in MS operating systems. See this Essentials, Part 1, Lesson 1: Compiling & Running a Simple Program
You're not supposed to make it a .bat, they are script files in MS operating systems. See this Essentials, Part 1, Lesson 1: Compiling & Running a Simple Program
Jun 16, 2010 #3 B babalimje Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 1, 2008 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Oh, Well if i have 1 script, and i would like to compile it, how would that work? Can i do it with netbeans?
Oh, Well if i have 1 script, and i would like to compile it, how would that work? Can i do it with netbeans?
Jun 16, 2010 #4 Negata Watching from above Legend 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 20 Happy Years Legends Never Die Joined Apr 9, 2004 Messages 3,824 Reaction score 746 Did you bother read the link I posted? It clearly tells you to 1) compile it 2) launch it with Java. I've never used netbeans, but I'd assume it can compile, too.
Did you bother read the link I posted? It clearly tells you to 1) compile it 2) launch it with Java. I've never used netbeans, but I'd assume it can compile, too.
Jun 17, 2010 #5 B babalimje Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 1, 2008 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 What do i compile it with?
Jun 17, 2010 #6 Negata Watching from above Legend 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 20 Happy Years Legends Never Die Joined Apr 9, 2004 Messages 3,824 Reaction score 746 I take it you didn't read it. Before I further waste my time asking for things that you should've provided already... Read this and let's continue then. How to ask a question Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
I take it you didn't read it. Before I further waste my time asking for things that you should've provided already... Read this and let's continue then. How to ask a question