Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with connecting my raiderz client to the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the raiderz files from this link : http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/release-raiderz-updated-version-client-1106956/ (updated raiderz server by Jose Lucas) and i run into the following problem :

The server sql is postgre 32 bit i configured everything and all the servers are running fine...

I inserted the right values into rz_server and rz_world and even rz_account

But i am STILL getting the empty world selection bug, please help me if you guys can, i'd be thankful forever <3.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey can you help me how to insert the right values into rz_servers and rz_world and rz_account?
I am new at this so i am lost...
I also have the same problem with you world and ch not showing...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey can you help me how to insert the right values into rz_servers and rz_world and rz_account?
I am new at this so i am lost...
I also have the same problem with you world and ch not showing...

Yo yo, just fixed mine send me a pm i will help you !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Appreciated.
Sent you a message.
Could you add me on skype plz?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I downloaded the raiderz files from this link : http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/release-raiderz-updated-version-client-1106956/ (updated raiderz server by Jose Lucas) and i run into the following problem :

The server sql is postgre 32 bit i configured everything and all the servers are running fine...

I inserted the right values into rz_server and rz_world and even rz_account

But i am STILL getting the empty world selection bug, please help me if you guys can, i'd be thankful forever <3.

Hello, we got this files from a Japanese guy that is updating these files to lastest version but its likely 30% done only, I advise not using these files unless you have high knowledge of C++ to continue the packet conversions in this source and fixing the issues in game functions at server side because alot its missing, if you wanna set the game just for have fun check the Alpha or Bolas version itself with the already compiled binaries, so you dont have to compile the files.

Back