Help with Language Pack with .bin Extension

Initiate Mage
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello friends, you may have seen a game I play. Its old names are M.A.R.S ONLINE / Mercenary Ops / Hazard OPS / ZMR (Zombies Monsters Robots). It used to be opened in different countries with these names. And now it has been opened in China for 4 years, but the game language is Chinese and I don't understand anything. There is another version on Steam, but no players. I transferred the LANGUAGE file here to myself, but the new features in the Chinese version do not appear in the package I transferred. When I played a long time ago, there was a file called en-US.pak in the Game folder and I could edit it with a text document, but now I can't do anything like that because they embedded the game languages in these files, I couldn't extract and open the file in any way, I tried many things with .bin extension, but I couldn't find anything. When I open it with Ida pro, I open both the Chinese version and the English version, but it writes something in Chinese in both, as if it is encrypted, please help me, I will have a gift for whoever helps. I am adding the link here so you can look at the files, if you need anything else, please let me know. Discord:NightWishKsK

https://prnt.sc/qXHif9FLKEnf
https://prnt.sc/2Dn4CXCXS0gj

I tried all the .bin scripts with Quickbms. I tried with Gibbed tools but I couldn't get a result. I would be really grateful to friends who can help me. I'm leaving the files here.


Files,exe Download
 
Back