Help with lord stuff

Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
So I am running the aldimasters db and I have it all up and running but when I try to put the lord stuff or kung fu stuff into my inventory it does nothing. I have a v12 client running and all the other items I want are working fine like the v12 bikes, but for some reason I cant get the lord stuff which people say works and the kung fu stuff which I just hope works =)

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it!
 
you have to actually have you enter them in Navicat

that's the only solution that worked for me

but it's a little bugged.

When you log off for me, that is, sometimes the Lord Shoes would be on the Gaunts Section of the Blain Set for example.

BUt it's not that bad

And you don't have the stats either when you wear the set or the stats from the cloak
 
hmm I tried this before with the kung fu set bbuser and for some reason it did nothing, I know its the specific icon path but is there a way to say put the model and texture in the place of another suit.

I tried to swap kung fu for the lamg....cuz ill never wear it but it just made my body disappear O.O
Thanks for the help Ill try the icon again if you get anymore ideas please do share =)
 
um

that's what i did and it worked for me.

are you sure you're entering the information right


for example

Kung Fu Suit (M)

ID: 16667

Name: Kung Fu Suit (M)

Price: 0
Atk Speed: 0
Type3: 0
Abilitymin:1
Abilitymax:1
limitlevel1:0
endurance: 585000
handed: 0
job: 0
Gender: 0
destParam1: 0
adjParamLevel1:0
adjParamValue1: 0
destParam2:0
adjParamLevel2:0
adjParamValue2:0
packMax: 1
atkRange: 0
sfxObj: 0
sfxObj2: 0
sfxObj3:0
sfxObj4:0
sfxOnj5: 0
chgParamValue1: 0
chgParamValu2:0
useable:0
linkKind:0
skillTime:0
circleTime:0
textFile: (leave blank)
desParam3:0
adjParamValue3:0
chgParamValue3:0
referStat1:0
fuelRe:0
ActiveSkill:0
activeSkilllvl:0
activeSkillPer:0
skillReadyType:0
skillReady:0
type1:0
type2:0
parts:4
partSub:0
itemLvl:0
itemRare:0
flightspeed:0
referTarger1:0
referTarger2:0
referValue2:0
useMotion:0
skillRange:0
flyff_version: 11

there that should help
 
what DB are you using bbuser if you could give me I like that'd be awsome because if i get this working i think i will love you forever! Lol. The date is a little different then mine but ill try to get it working THANKS A LOT
 
Back