Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help With Making My Retro Public?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This may sound dumb but im using a PhoenixPHP coz none of the CMS's work for me, i tried Uber, Rev, Frost, Nova and all the CMS's you can think of but never works for me. So i tried a PhoenixPHP and it works 100% ;)

So for the external_variables i had to change to my no-ip.com free domain haha
so i changed to ->
i goto it on my browser and it works :p
so i tried to get my m8 to join and it wouldnt load? mabye you have to Port Forward .. I have no idea what the hell im doing.
I'm on a NetGear CGD24N Modem/Router and i have no idea how to Port Forward .. or is their another way how to make people join? im using my hamachi IP: 5.78.80.168

If someone can post below or teamviewer me it would be much appreciated :D

Btw.. Using a Cracked Phoenix 3.7.1 coz i can't afford money right now cause im young and have no job xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This may sound dumb but im using a PhoenixPHP coz none of the CMS's work for me, i tried Uber, Rev, Frost, Nova and all the CMS's you can think of but never works for me. So i tried a PhoenixPHP and it works 100% ;)

So for the external_variables i had to change to my no-ip.com free domain haha
so i changed to ->
i goto it on my browser and it works :p
so i tried to get my m8 to join and it wouldnt load? mabye you have to Port Forward .. I have no idea what the hell im doing.
I'm on a NetGear CGD24N Modem/Router and i have no idea how to Port Forward .. or is their another way how to make people join? im using my hamachi IP: 5.78.80.168

If someone can post below or teamviewer me it would be much appreciated :D

Btw.. Using a Cracked Phoenix 3.7.1 coz i can't afford money right now cause im young and have no job xD

plz guys i really need help :)

Upvote 0
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First things first. Any ports you wish to check for forwarding, check

Also, remember to setup an inbound exception in the firewall. It should rectify the problem.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is your firewall down? It could be blocking him from accessing your server.

Upvote 0
Back