Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with old logon screen v117 WZ 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVEDI wonder, how do i get the icons to move to their ''previous places''. Right now they are where the ''new signboard'' is, i've just made the signboard invisible (Im not good at wz editing :p) I've also made the ID and PW bars invisible because yeah...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was thinking about map wz and ui wz, try these both bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As stated before; i want to move them to the signboard there. But in order to do so, i need to do what? Finding out the places' origins?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So how do i do that? :)

i dk man, find orgin is hard, i can give u some tip to find it, use harepacker open any version map.wz and ui.wz and find the thing , their orgin will be write down aswell , there a orgin bracket, click it and copy their numbet and paste on ur problem wz, that should do it bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why would you repeat what i said litterally 1 post under mine?

wut?!? I m juz telling him/her the wz to the login bar orgin thingy, also i didnt see ur post... so.. sry bro if this made u sad :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dk man, find orgin is hard, i can give u some tip to find it, use harepacker open any version map.wz and ui.wz and find the thing , their orgin will be write down aswell , there a orgin bracket, click it and copy their numbet and paste on ur problem wz, that should do it bro
All of the origins are 0

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
glad you found it bro

OMG LOLOLOLOLOL.

JSBTl - Help with old logon screen v117 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't. It's not really about its origins, there's a whole other issue.
you see that bar where people write their accounts and passwords? Well, you can't change it's position.
Not in the wz, anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't. It's not really about its origins, there's a whole other issue.
you see that bar where people write their accounts and passwords? Well, you can't change it's position.
Not in the wz, anyway.

So where CAN you change their positions???

Back