- Joined
- Aug 24, 2010
- Messages
- 39
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey!
I have a problem with a newly created V15 where I've gotten so far that I've begun with the port forwarding-process.
I have accessed my router and port forwarded the ports 15400, 23000 and 28000. I have checked the guides, where they have done the exact same thing, in all of them.
Start external port: 15400 - Start internal port: 15400 (TCP/UDP) and on my internal IP.
I have entered my public IP in the AccountServer.ini and LoginServer.ini and the guide we have followed is this one: http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/flyff-server-setup-guide-v15-1010044/ by Cuvvvie.
We have checked sites such as canyouseeme.org if the ports are open, and they are not.
If you have any input on the issue, I'd be glad to hear them!
I have a problem with a newly created V15 where I've gotten so far that I've begun with the port forwarding-process.
I have accessed my router and port forwarded the ports 15400, 23000 and 28000. I have checked the guides, where they have done the exact same thing, in all of them.
Start external port: 15400 - Start internal port: 15400 (TCP/UDP) and on my internal IP.
I have entered my public IP in the AccountServer.ini and LoginServer.ini and the guide we have followed is this one: http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/flyff-server-setup-guide-v15-1010044/ by Cuvvvie.
We have checked sites such as canyouseeme.org if the ports are open, and they are not.
If you have any input on the issue, I'd be glad to hear them!

