Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help with the source

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Untitled - help with the source - RaGEZONE Forums

I've got this problem. I implemented something(gameconstants, maplecharacter, maplemap, mapleiteminformationprovider, skill.java etc.) and then I ran the server, for the first time, the server is up, but at the next morning, someone told me that everyone's account got stuck in the server so I proceeded to shut it down by doing ctrl+c in the console and when i try starting it back, it gave me this error. I tried dumping all the dumps aka item, mobskill, quest dump and only item dump doesn't work for me. it gave me the error above in the screenshot. help? :O:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anybody help? I've been facing this problem since few days ago and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. I'm pretty sure I did not touch anything with mapledata/mapledataprovider etc. but it's been giving me errors! I also couldn't find SAXParseException in my source folder as well.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try to download new WZ XML's. Or start server from scratch cleanly and see if it runs.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
okay so i tried using the old dist and tried dumping as well as running launcher.bat but it still give me the error .__.

Upvote 0
Back