- Joined
- Feb 1, 2009
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi.
Firstly i hope i have opened this tread in correct section .....And i dont know a lot of Private Server so forgive me if i say idiots things......
I have a problem becouse my server is working correctly (It has some bug yet but....) and i want to join my friends. I dont want use Hamachi beacouse i ever must open it and close and my friend too.
Can u tell me how to create a free web page where can i post the registration and use this page like IP for the game??.
I I know that is not well understood so i make an example:
This is a part of Neuz.ini of FlyForFame:
SkillShowMessage 1
ChatFilter0 31
ChatFilter1 3
ChatFilter2 5
ChatFilter3 9
ChatFilter4 17
ChatFilterEtc 832
ip "server.flyforfame.com"
DamageRender 1
BuffTimeRender 1
MouseSpeed 1
U can see on IP
ip "server.flyforfame.com"
Is writed "server.flyforfame.com"
How to do something like this?
I reapeat, im not an expert of Private Server, so i make a lot of mistake, but pls answer me!
THX!
Firstly i hope i have opened this tread in correct section .....And i dont know a lot of Private Server so forgive me if i say idiots things......
I have a problem becouse my server is working correctly (It has some bug yet but....) and i want to join my friends. I dont want use Hamachi beacouse i ever must open it and close and my friend too.
Can u tell me how to create a free web page where can i post the registration and use this page like IP for the game??.
I I know that is not well understood so i make an example:
This is a part of Neuz.ini of FlyForFame:
SkillShowMessage 1
ChatFilter0 31
ChatFilter1 3
ChatFilter2 5
ChatFilter3 9
ChatFilter4 17
ChatFilterEtc 832
ip "server.flyforfame.com"
DamageRender 1
BuffTimeRender 1
MouseSpeed 1
U can see on IP
ip "server.flyforfame.com"
Is writed "server.flyforfame.com"
How to do something like this?
I reapeat, im not an expert of Private Server, so i make a lot of mistake, but pls answer me!
THX!

