• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] X-Team Sources (S4, S6, S8)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats is "Tra" ???
can i change it? where?
bendol - [Help] X-Team Sources (S4, S6, S8) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] X-Team Sources (S4, S6, S8)

Balram(Trainee Soldier) ?

emmm maybe, but can i change it into Trainee...i cant find it on message.txt or on text.bmd
and also i found a bug... RageFighter Character Card not showing the description or maybe tooltips, i dunno whats it call but here take a look

when i check it the item id is : 14 169
=============================================================================
after adding this patch...always DC ing when i try to select server... server files looks good, checking server serial server version,,,,nothing wrong....
need help ty
Hello everyone, this time leave the source in which I was working, I bring for the reason that maybe someone else will call more attention fix things or what you feel like doing.

Changelog:

• Added Support Map 93/94 ( Debenter 2 and Acheron 2 )
  • Added Custom Message GM ONLINE (8)
  • Added Custom Message ADM ONLINE (32)
  • Added Custom Message when a user connects
  • Fixed Quest Gens
  • Removed License
  • PlusStatPoint FIX for ALL Class
  • Elemental Monster Fix
  • FIX Bug Cursed Tower and Monster in Maps Debenter 2 and Acheron 2
  • Fix Maps to Battle Gens
  • Fix Dissconect to extracting a seed item
  • And a couple of more things that are irrelevant...

====================
btw ive successfully compiling connectserver, dataserver etc, but i got a message "authorization failed visit: muemu.pl"
and i tried 3 source that i downloaded from first post
-MuEMU SOURCE.rar
-MuEmu.rar
-Package [SOURCE] MuEmu.rar

and also when i try MuEMUS8.rar (server files)... it works well but when i try to select server on client side, its DC
https://mega.nz/#F!Eh8hDSTb!O1or6cNOszkiYzXQ2tUD2A!JlNWSazJ <== only this one that running pefectly

can someone help me pls?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Re: [Release] X-Team Sources (S4, S6, S8)

emmm maybe, but can i change it into Trainee...i cant find it on message.txt or on text.bmd
and also i found a bug... RageFighter Character Card not showing the description or maybe tooltips, i dunno whats it call but here take a look

when i check it the item id is : 14 169
=============================================================================
after adding this patch...always DC ing when i try to select server... server files looks good, checking server serial server version,,,,nothing wrong....
need help ty

====================
btw ive successfully compiling connectserver, dataserver etc, but i got a message "authorization failed visit: muemu.pl"
and i tried 3 source that i downloaded from first post
-MuEMU SOURCE.rar
-MuEmu.rar
-Package [SOURCE] MuEmu.rar

and also when i try MuEMUS8.rar (server files)... it works well but when i try to select server on client side, its DC
https://mega.nz/#F!Eh8hDSTb!O1or6cNOszkiYzXQ2tUD2A!JlNWSazJ <== only this one that running pefectly

can someone help me pls?

#ifndef PROTECT_STATE#define PROTECT_STATE 1 (Change to) = 0#endif

Upvote 0
Back