Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help] <--- xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got locator running and the servers show up in the server list but when i try to connect it say cannot access server or something like that....

oo... did you try searching for some of the code stuff? cause i know you gota edit something in the sql called country code bloc. if u have LG DB that is.

Upvote 0
I think its not an zitem error, because he can connect to it with the debug login,

Check in the database if there are the right port number for the server [6000 standard]

Some OLD procedures of the locator put in 8900 as port in the table serverstatus

And other option can be that there is an IP range in the BlockCountryCode thats match to your IP, so you cannot connect if the Countryfilter is enabled.

So go in to your database and check it. I hope this will help you!!

Upvote 0
Back