Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] <--- xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got locator running and the servers show up in the server list but when i try to connect it say cannot access server or something like that....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oo... did you try searching for some of the code stuff? cause i know you gota edit something in the sql called country code bloc. if u have LG DB that is.

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like the above guy said, it sounds like a ZItemChecksum error. Check the MatchServer logs.

Upvote 0
The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think its not an zitem error, because he can connect to it with the debug login,

Check in the database if there are the right port number for the server [6000 standard]

Some OLD procedures of the locator put in 8900 as port in the table serverstatus

And other option can be that there is an IP range in the BlockCountryCode thats match to your IP, so you cannot connect if the Countryfilter is enabled.

So go in to your database and check it. I hope this will help you!!

Upvote 0
Back