Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Xtrap Related

Reaction score
all of the sudden xtrap messed up and isnt allowing users to connect anymore, i figured its time to bypass it, but i cant find the thread here anymore about the olly tutorial, did it get deleted?

Just seen that post and yes it can be used to hack both private servers and probably even the official one if you can connect with xtrap gone.

I won't repost the guide if you deleted it.
It's the reason why i asked about delete it because Beleive me if this Tut is share many Lamers will use it and make their own cabalmain and hack all server if they understand how read info in cabalmain

Upvote 0
Beleive me if this Tut is share many Lamers will use it and make their own cabalmain and hack all server if they understand how read info in cabalmain

This is very true. I play the official servers as well as private servers so teaching the lamers is probably a bad idea twice :lookaroun

Upvote 0
This is very true. I play the official servers as well as private servers so teaching the lamers is probably a bad idea twice :lookaroun
It's the reason now i build my Own Emulated Xtrap

BTW is trap server is Back ur client now can Patch xtrap
they make new Update on the Xtrap version

Upvote 0
grr this xtrap is annoying.. made me reinstall like 4x trying to figure out what went wrong

Upvote 0
ok guys.. xtrap is useful.
this is to prevent speedhack, bots, etc..
even firefox will have an error, once xtrap is running before running the firefox..

anyway..my opinion, you need this anti-hacking system.. :)
so no need to remove xtrap..

Upvote 0
Back