Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Xtrap Related

Reaction score
all of the sudden xtrap messed up and isnt allowing users to connect anymore, i figured its time to bypass it, but i cant find the thread here anymore about the olly tutorial, did it get deleted?

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a copy of the guide at home. I'll repost it when i get in as i can't find it either (unless i find it first). It was originally posted by Disconnect1 i know that much.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes it was posted by me... but i deleted myself cuz magenik says it`s hack :/

Just seen that post and yes it can be used to hack both private servers and probably even the official one if you can connect with xtrap gone.

I won't repost the guide if you deleted it.

Upvote 0
Retired Developer
Reaction score
Just seen that post and yes it can be used to hack both private servers and probably even the official one if you can connect with xtrap gone.

I won't repost the guide if you deleted it.
It's the reason why i asked about delete it because Beleive me if this Tut is share many Lamers will use it and make their own cabalmain and hack all server if they understand how read info in cabalmain

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Beleive me if this Tut is share many Lamers will use it and make their own cabalmain and hack all server if they understand how read info in cabalmain

This is very true. I play the official servers as well as private servers so teaching the lamers is probably a bad idea twice :lookaroun

Upvote 0
Retired Developer
Reaction score
This is very true. I play the official servers as well as private servers so teaching the lamers is probably a bad idea twice :lookaroun
It's the reason now i build my Own Emulated Xtrap

BTW is trap server is Back ur client now can Patch xtrap
they make new Update on the Xtrap version

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
grr this xtrap is annoying.. made me reinstall like 4x trying to figure out what went wrong

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok guys.. xtrap is useful.
this is to prevent speedhack, bots, etc..
even firefox will have an error, once xtrap is running before running the firefox..

anyway..my opinion, you need this anti-hacking system.. :)
so no need to remove xtrap..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok for the xtrap is no more prob just go get gg pach and u will fix all

Upvote 0
Back