Jul 14, 2017 #1 K Kiuas2 Newbie Spellweaver Joined Jan 10, 2014 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Hello Ragezone. I want remove :about and :info command for normal users and i want only staffs can use it. Please help. Discord: Chels#7070 Thanks!
Hello Ragezone. I want remove :about and :info command for normal users and i want only staffs can use it. Please help. Discord: Chels#7070 Thanks!
Jul 14, 2017 #2 S Schwultz Newbie Spellweaver Joined Sep 1, 2016 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 go to the permissions_commands table and ctrl+f and search to command_info group id change 5 Upvote 0
Jul 15, 2017 #3 K Kiuas2 Newbie Spellweaver Joined Jan 10, 2014 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Schwultz said: go to the permissions_commands table and ctrl+f and search to command_info group id change 5 Click to expand... I did still same problem and i writed command_about not found. but info founded Upvote 0
Schwultz said: go to the permissions_commands table and ctrl+f and search to command_info group id change 5 Click to expand... I did still same problem and i writed command_about not found. but info founded