Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im Ducking sick of college, Im sick of computers. I want to be somthin good after college not some geek ina shirt and tie in the same old office do the same old poop every Ducking day.

I need some advice ppl, what good carears are ther these days?

Was thinkin of becoming a cheff.. I would like a job like that but not a cheff

idealy I want a job that will make me meet alot of new ppl inc. girls ;) somthin that is well paid and socialbe

hlep pls

Reaction score
Nik-C said:
Im Ducking sick of college, Im sick of computers. I want to be somthin good after college not some geek ina shirt and tie in the same old office do the same old poop every Ducking day.
I was thinkin like that 4 ages a well lol but now tbh I don't care, as long a the money's alrite and I get out enuf:good:

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Nik-C said:

I need some advice ppl, what good carears are ther these days?

Was thinkin of becoming a cheff.. I would like a job like that but not a cheff

idealy I want a job that will make me meet alot of new ppl inc. girls ;) somthin that is well paid and socialbe

hlep pls

I'm Gonna Join Police Force Maybe Dunno Yet....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u cant be a police man with ur peadophile track record

and nik if we new there were jobs like that im sure we'd snatch em up 1st b4 tellin anyone :)

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
STEELY said:
u cant be a police man with ur peadophile track record

and nik if we new there were jobs like that im sure we'd snatch em up 1st b4 tellin anyone :)

Hey, YOU SENT ME THEM PICS!!!

JK lolz

What U Work As Steely?

Rent Boy :tp:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol i leave school this year and was thinking of wot to do was thinking of workin at tescos night work cause its better pay for a month or so

was thinking about being a fire man or somthing like that would like to b in the SAS

Reaction score
i know what u mean, i very much h8 college and i'm starting 2 h8 pc. Probs might start getting away from it as recently find a guy:rolleyes:

but newayz, decide on a career, not sure what ur into but if ur thinking of becoming a cheff then aim 4 it, just set ur sights on sumthing and try. college might suck but it's also 1 way of getting urself a career.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pfft, ex wheres your spirit, when its finished you beat the living crap out of them then steal all of their money then move to another country...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If u wanna be a Chef, then go for it.

I'm personally thinking in being a psychiatrist. Meets loadsa ppl, get paid loads and all you have to say is "and how does that make you feel"

Job done :good:

Back