Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Help

Reaction score
Im fucking sick of college, Im sick of computers. I want to be somthin good after college not some geek ina shirt and tie in the same old office do the same old shit every fucking day.

I need some advice ppl, what good carears are ther these days?

Was thinkin of becoming a cheff.. I would like a job like that but not a cheff

idealy I want a job that will make me meet alot of new ppl inc. girls ;) somthin that is well paid and socialbe

hlep pls

Nik-C said:
Im fucking sick of college, Im sick of computers. I want to be somthin good after college not some geek ina shirt and tie in the same old office do the same old shit every fucking day.
I was thinkin like that 4 ages a well lol but now tbh I don't care, as long a the money's alrite and I get out enuf:good:

Nik-C said:

I need some advice ppl, what good carears are ther these days?

Was thinkin of becoming a cheff.. I would like a job like that but not a cheff

idealy I want a job that will make me meet alot of new ppl inc. girls ;) somthin that is well paid and socialbe

hlep pls

I'm Gonna Join Police Force Maybe Dunno Yet....

lol i leave school this year and was thinking of wot to do was thinking of workin at tescos night work cause its better pay for a month or so

was thinking about being a fire man or somthing like that would like to b in the SAS

think policeman is cool :-)

u meet a lot of people everyday and think there's lot of adventure in it :)

also u meet the most freaky and weird people :)

i know what u mean, i very much h8 college and i'm starting 2 h8 pc. Probs might start getting away from it as recently find a guy:rolleyes:

but newayz, decide on a career, not sure what ur into but if ur thinking of becoming a cheff then aim 4 it, just set ur sights on sumthing and try. college might suck but it's also 1 way of getting urself a career.

Last edited:
MasterD said:
may sound strange but i wanna own a pub when im older ;D i luv the peeps in pubs there all friendly (part from 1 or 2 which will get chucked out :P) neway i can dream
hehe hope u do m8, that'd b well cool

pfft, ex wheres your spirit, when its finished you beat the living crap out of them then steal all of their money then move to another country...

If u wanna be a Chef, then go for it.

I'm personally thinking in being a psychiatrist. Meets loadsa ppl, get paid loads and all you have to say is "and how does that make you feel"

Job done :good:

Back