Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all i wanna know why are my previous posts deleted.

Now my problem :-
1.)Insane please can u tell me the exact name of the table entries and the required values for the problem of reconnecting.

2.) Please tell me about hi-brid super shue. How to make it ?

3.)What do we have to do in towerevent ? do we have to hunt normally in maps or is there any special map to go in....and if yes then how to get in that map ??

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have already answered to your queries in other existing posts.

This is your final warning. Please refrain from making new posts for already asked questions. Learn to post in an existing topic.

Any such actions from you in the future and I will be forced to lodged a complaint against you to the Moderator.

Thank You.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wat r u saying dude, can u show me the link to the post where i asked about hi-brid shue and tower event, i just added 1 re-query with the above 2 queries, so hw can u say i reposted my queries.

Anyways kindly tell me the solutions if u know, or does anybody else has the solutions ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The other topics you have posted were deleted by the Moderator. You created a new topic for literally each and ever query of yours..

Yes, you can surely go ahead and take help from somebody else..

Thank You for coming..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@username1
dude, i know we have to use search tool first, and i have done what anyone could have done.
i used search tool.....didnt got my queries solved.........i browsed back to about 50 pages covering almost every post.....but couldn't get answers to my queries, so atlast i have to post my queries in a new thread.

@Insane
i posted my every query in different thread just to avoind mixing and confusion.

So will you now kindly solve my problems..:kisss:

i am waiting for your suggestions also Legendary :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hybrid Shue needs to be made from an Hidden NPC in Clororence by the name Nerexura!

You need to do a lil bit of server file hexing to make that NPC Visible. It appears as the third central NPC.

Thank You.

And I do not remember your first question.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give me some hint about which file to hex and values to manuplate. Will be highly greatfull

And my first question was which tables and values are needed to solve the reconnecting problem.(Problem of returning to billero on reconnecting)
Please use exact table names.

And can you also solve my 3rd problem about the towerevent ?? :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am posting a tutorial about this in a couple of days. Please look at it and fix your problem up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
....... waiting for your tutorial Insane.

Regards,
Ashish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back