Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1)How could i make a thing so i would have my gunz servers install exe or whatever?

2)Is it possible if I use hamachi to make updating screens like in some servers.Where you click start game on.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your gunz servers install exe? If you're talking about making an installer for your client, you will need to do the following:

Download an installer maker, suchas InstallShield. Here is a free insaller maker:

Follow the Wizard to create an installer for your Gunz client.

You will also need to host the client online somewhere. I recommend - You will need to register to be able to upload files onto filefront.

As far as an updater goes, try searching, because I'm sure it has been explained several times.

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hamachi doesn't matter at all for an updater. Either search around or code your own. You can either mod the IGunz launcher and use torrenting, or code your own and do whatever the Hell you want, though something tells me that option won't be viable for you. Just search around.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm im trieng to look for IncUpdater in google and all they have is crack for it

Upvote 0
Back