Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
about the zrose what server files is zrose using?
i play this server before with many new items and maps from irose
how to make evo with many new items and with irose maps?
i try to put the irose items in the evo client but there is no
hands no for etc... when i wear it

can somebody help me here?
im using v80 evo.. when i try to do that :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not upgrade to Rev 81 for Evo? I'm using that right now and it's only a few small bugs to fix only. it's fast and easy to start up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no not that im asking if
anybody here know what server files of ZROSE using
Zrose is now gone (maybe) it takes to long but there is no updates about that server.

i play that server 2 months ago and they have alots of new items
but it is a evo client evo client but not blue it`s gray and there is a racing map etc... a maps from irose but the zrose a evo server have i really don`t know how owner of zrose do that. and that time v80 is release there is no v81 so i try to use the v80 if it is working but when i try to summon some items it is not working. and i try to tele on the maps but nothing happen .

purple or icon what server files or can you teach me how the owner do that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no not that im asking if
anybody here know what server files of ZROSE using
Zrose is now gone (maybe) it takes to long but there is no updates about that server.

i play that server 2 months ago and they have alots of new items
but it is a evo client evo client but not blue it`s gray and there is a racing map etc... a maps from irose but the zrose a evo server have i really don`t know how owner of zrose do that. and that time v80 is release there is no v81 so i try to use the v80 if it is working but when i try to summon some items it is not working. and i try to tele on the maps but nothing happen .

purple or icon what server files or can you teach me how the owner do that?

lolz hahahah

its been so long :p

im happy to be back :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Arcturus. The client was most likely either BratokRose, WildRose, or FRose all made by Fox to be Evo on an iRose server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fox did it well.. Ive made an arcturus server before. Nice items and nice interface. its better than Evo..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
heheheh

nice

but my rose online is evo hehehe :p but the UI is black not blue i edit it by my self :p

and all items are there :)

i put all items from all irose private server in my evo server :)

and a evo client with irose maps like race map etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back