Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
setting up the server is a big problem...
1. you gotta have MYSQL and experience about it..
2. a working client WITH the server..

anyone want to help us post it here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the pb are the files, my hands can be cutted if I'm wrong but those files are corrupted, making 'holes' in ur server so u get easily hacked.
Most of files provided on web (or even here) are not totally compatible, making always pbs (ie : for xp u have to set it at 2000% or something like that & thus without avoiding negativ xp ((((ROFL!!!!!!))))). Those files provided by Tidus are just a big joke in my point of view.
We need new files ! & not those totally outdated & unmatched 2034 which are, I repeat, corrupted or full of 'holes' (intended holes !!!).

But if u want to try with 2034 do it, Peegee & EaCop had some success for it but never for a long time (why ?, don't know because those guys never said what happend to them, only thing I know is that Peegee's computer got hacked).

I think the best sollution is to find a guy which is a super program-maker working for Intel or SunMicrosystem or whatever programming company & get a look on those files, no what I said is stupid, not one guy but a bunch of guys with IT diplomas (hahahaha I'm laughing alone hahahaha)

First of all we have to find someone who is actually really able to set up a server because he has $$$ to spend (meaning someone rich or not poor) for the server (meaning no kids or it will be a big joke too)

yeah it's quiet not optimist, but look, here on ragezone none give a f@#! about Navyfield & we have to do it by ourselves (NF fans)

But I'm still hoping for the emergence of a never-ending NF Pserver (yea I'm maybe fool to hope it but it's my freedom)

NLX

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Keskia I might be interested to gif it a try to host an NF private.. not sure if there is any latest new version updated for it?

PM me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if there are other versions of available files, because the availability of files is also a pb ...those 2034 have something like 10y old !!!

So try to make it with 2034... & if u can patch them as Peegee has done u should be good to start ur server

BTW I love Northen Light Hybrid ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tried this and i wasnt able to run the game :/ when i login NF Crashed must be Server/Client Compatibility Issues :/

Back