Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help

Reaction score
Well I was wondering if I could get answers on a few things.

1) For some reason the beginner quests will disappear if I cc or relog, anyone know what that is happening?

2) I must have messed with relog somewhere, but when I try to relog it will not let me. In which file show I add a check to see if the player and or account is on, if not set loggin to '0'.

3) For some reason when I cc, or relog the Mercedes ears I make with carta peral disappear.

4) Does anyone happen to know if Mille Augilles has a buffstat? Because I try to parse a few values, and it does not take away mp from that certain skill.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version?

**Note : I am not a professional coder.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I am using fuckms v117, but its not coding help. I want to c if someone is able to help direct me to where I might need the help.

For the login "0" thing check if your IPs are correct, i had the same problem before using sourceDev v117, fixed my double checking through my IPS. If it isn't that... i remember checking through the LoginHandler as well and fixed something in there.

Upvote 0
Back