Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i am stuck :x i am trying to make a new private server , i am following this guide :http://forum.ragezone.com/f672/ultimate-loong-server-tutorial-736295/
but i am stuck on this step ..

on his folder's he don't have the " gamigoo " thing or a launcher file or folder please help :x
someone can upload for me the launcher faulder thanks
[Step 7: Setting Up Client]

• Open Up Your Client Folder "c:\gamigoo\" Rename Client Folder To "Client_Original" Or Something Of That Matter.
  • Copy Over The Included Client Folder Into Your Client Directory.
  • Now Navigate To Your Clients "launcher" Folder.
  • Open Up "launcher.ini" And Edit Two Lines Like Below.

Code:

PatchInfo = =

Reaction score
hello i am stuck :x i am trying to make a new private server , i am following this guide :http://forum.ragezone.com/f672/ultimate-loong-server-tutorial-736295/
but i am stuck on this step ..

on his folder's he don't have the " gamigoo " thing or a launcher file or folder please help :x
someone can upload for me the launcher faulder thanks

Ummm... I don't want to tell you what guide to use, but warmonger's guide is quite old.
Why not use the guide in my signature?

Just wondering...

Staff member
Reaction score
Do not even try to setup a server if you have ragezone files, these files are buggy and old, it's like 99.9% easy for people to hack and there are many backdoors, save yourself a lot of trouble and don't do it if you want to go public.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not even try to setup a server if you have ragezone files, these files are buggy and old, it's like 99.9% easy for people to hack and there are many backdoors, save yourself a lot of trouble and don't do it if you want to go public.
I'am actually running the server just for me i don't even know the game just to do some exercises for private server's :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D I will try thoose up ! but i am focussing a littel on allods but i couldn't found anything ... i will try thoose out thanks :D ps : if you could share a guide or something about them that will be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back